Monday, June 8, 2015

We're going to PUMP..YOU UP!!!

Welcome to cassiedoesblogging HEALTH. So if you remember a couple of blogs back, I said I had gained 20 lbs. back of the 80 that I lost with the ever amazing menopause. Well about 2 months back I ran into a friend of mine that I have not seen in at least 10 years, April Sharrock. April Co-owns Ascent Fitness 4697 E. Evans Ave. Denver.

April and I decided that she is going to train me and I am going to blog/brag about how amazing she is!! I am very excited. Every week I will share my progress and she will share a excersise tip and a nutrition tip, something to look forward to. So there is this really cool machine called the InfrafitX I will have all the details on it next week. April said it gets rid of CELLULITE! You know I am going to be in that everyday.

So here are your tips for this week:
Health tip: If you suffer from a sluggish Thyroid, and even if you dont, you can benefit from adding certain foods in your diet that are rich in essential Nutrients. These foods, like seafood, sunflower seeds, shrimp, seaweed, and turkey not only will help with the production of the thyroid horomone, but will also optimize the thyroid function.

Fitness Tip:
Running short on time? Maybe your motivation has slowed down? Don't skip your workout! Instead pick three excersises and do three sets of 20 of the three you chose. This way you are still moving, and heck it may even motivate you to keep on moving!!
 
So I am really looking forward to sharing with you how things move along!! April and I are also putting together a promotion to share with you in a couple of weeks. Check out all the things Ascent Fitness has to offer. www.ascent-fitness.com or you can call 303-759-5140. Until next week. Much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment