Sunday, June 14, 2015

Did he really just send me a picture of his....

I heard my text chime go off, picked up my phone and there it was. Have not even met yet and there it was. Shoot. Now I am not knocking what others do, but why before you even meet does it go there?  Are we that lost? What happen to the process of dating, the courtship? Why does that have to be old school? How about talking on the phone? Meeting in person BEFORE we start sending parts of our body?


So before I really began to find my grounding in who I really am and what I really want, I played into all that. Insecurity, word of the day. Feeling like I was not enough. We make silly decision when we are so uncertain of ourself. So what does it take to LOVE who we are? Letting go  of all the chatter in our ear. The old story, tapes, our past etc. What we think about we bring about, for real!! I am sure some of you have read, or have seen the movie, The Secret. Funny because it is not a secret. How about, Change your thoughts, change your life or The book, The Power of Positive thinking. All saying the same thing. So why don't we hop on the train? Why is it so hard to just be positive and happy with who and where we are right now? How about meeting yourself right where you are?

Once we settle into loving and respecting ourself only then can we attract what God wants for us. Get out of your own way. Right?! Let go, relax, breath. Life is pretty darn amazing. About 3 years ago I started seeing random hearts everywhere, it opened my eyes to the fact that there is so much beauty and love in the littlest things, and in places that you would not even normally notice. I started posting them on Facebook. A Really cool thing happened, other people started noticing hearts too and sending me pictures. So AWESOME. I am putting together a book with all of them. That is why we are I here, I believe, to share and pass on love by setting an example in the little things.

Dont settle, you know in your heart what you need. Be true to you. Love you. Dont be so hard on YOU. Ask for what you need. Lead with love. Listen to your insides, that inner voice. I call it a God whisper. Call it what you will, we all have it, TRUST  it. Then most of all share that love and compassion with everyone. We all need it. Until next time, much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment