Friday, June 5, 2015

I am in my 30's, I am single and I don't have kids...

So this is an interesting conversation in my salon. I had 3 woman in the same day chatting about this. When something happens more than once for me in the same day I am curious, so here I am and it is the topic. Now ladies, I can sympathize but I can not empathize because I was married and having babies at 31. I remember never really having a biological clock ticking in my body to have kids. If I did not have kids by 35 I was totally fine.

I know there is a comment box below this Blog and I would love to hear from you ladies (hint hint) So, I am coming at you with another theory. We have changed as woman, on so many levels. This change can be a postive and can be challanging for us and for the guys out there. I am going to touch  this subject as PC as possible... Nah, that is not me. So my theory begins, we as woman have certain things in us that are just in us because we are woman. Men have the same things. God made us each a certain way..most of us. As time as gone forward we have evolved as humans so have the rolls changed. Men are staying home and woman are working, woman are in higher paying rolls, etc. you get where I am going. With these shifts and changes woman start expecting more and stop settling for average. Now guys I am not saying you are average, but this means more pressure on you to really step up.

So there is one thing ladies that I need to share, men need attention. Yes we need it to, but it is really important to let them know how much you appreciate what they do for you and the family. Just trust me. If we neglect this it goes south. Whatever your choice of who you chose to love the, Bottom line is, dont take each other for granted, remind each other how amazing they are!! Life is to short. Another book I highly recommend is The 5 Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to your Mate By Gary D. Chapman. Until next time, much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment