Monday, July 5, 2021


THE LOST FILES.


 I sat, going through the scrap book of my mom and dads musical journey. A journey I only heard about. I felt lost, and cheated out of the knowing. What if this love would have lasted here on earth? Would I be different? I couldnt help feeling like it was my fault. I was born, so there for both of your journeys shifted.


Our journey is about the story. It makes us stronger and more resilient. In all honesty, I am tired of being stronger and resilient. I long for the ease and strength from another. Many come to us with the belief that they can fulfill this. The truth is, they come to us with their story and need for fulfillment. It has nothing to do with us. How do we bring together two humans, each with their own story, and be as one? 


The answer is complex. What I know to be true is, acceptance. Acceptance of each other, as we are. No judgement. No expectations, only love and communication. The secret sauce to making a beautiful roux. Maybe then we won’t feel so lost. Maybe then we shift together, instead of apart. Until next time ♥️ so much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment