Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Seriously...

You know, I have been thinking about this blogging thing for about, eh, 2 years now. Me and "techy" stuff lets just say I put out street lights when I drive by. Nothing to do with anything. Anyway...I have so much to share. Alot of you have been on this "Life after Divorce" with me as clients. You have to admit, I have some funny stories and some crazy amazing kids!!!

So here we go, the beginning of my journey in my 40's, divorce, parenting and growing up..kinda. Now I don't want to give it all away right away, but I think I will start with "Dating after Divorce" or DAD. Crazy how it works out to that. So, 2009 was the year of transitioning from marriage to ...trying to figure out what was next. You know you go through so much in your head when you make a decision to leave something you thought would last  "forever", till death do you part, etc. I was coming off the death of my mother, my grandmother (in the same year) and my grandpa a year and a half later. Opening 2 salons, and losing 80 lbs. and so much in between. I thought, I am so ready to date. I have been unhappy for awhile, it is time to find someone that treats me the way I deserve to be treated. Right?!

I dont want to get to crazy into the 6 years, but the online dating thing then was really taking off, well it was new to me. Right out of the box I connected with a guy that I had met the first year I had moved here (1996) and fell head over heels for. of course, he was engeaged at that time and I was going to change that... not. Anyway, he found me on yahoo personals and was divorced. I receive an email from him, he had no idea idea it was me. I thought, what a love story, see this is where I am suppose to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment