Tuesday, July 3, 2018

The Awakening

June 26th, 2018. I turned 51, and made a choice. I made a choice to shift, shift me, how I feel and see things. My birthday gift to myself, having the pellets put in and start HRT at Denver Bio Health. I also did something else really big for me, I quit drinking. Now it is not like I drank every night, passing out kind of drinking, but when I would drink I just wanted to keep going. I enjoyed having a glass of wine in the evening, hanging out with friends. It seems like gatherings include that most of the time. They say everything in moderation right? Well sometimes how we are made, does not work that way.

I shared with you when I went in for my appointment to go over my blood work, well what I did not share was one of my liver enzyme numbers was 2 points above the normal. Sonia Mookherjea, the PA said not to be to concerned, she also shared with me what might cause this increase, and that we will watch it. I believe God nudges us, he gives us a heads up. That was my heads up, it was very concerning for me. Alcoholism runs in my family, my mom, grandpa and I am sure there were more. So that was my nudge to say, no more. Life is about moderation, for me alcohol is not one of them. I have to walk away from it, and you know what it feels great! It is that timing thing again, it is time. I have been sitting in when I think about it, what are the triggers that take me back to it. The decision to take this step was one of the best Birthday gifts I could have given myself.

Now for the second gift, I told you I would share the step by step of the HRT with you. I started progesterone and thyroid meds a couple days before I had the estrogen and testosterone pellets put in. I immediately started sleeping through the night because of the progesterone, it was amazing. I also started taken on my own Vitamin D, and will be receiving a prescription from her for that this week. Now when I say prescription I don't mean synthetic, everything is made just for me and where I am low in what category. All natural. You know Suzanne Somers has been talking about this for years, she has also written tons of books too. The pellets are the size of rice, and go in the fatty part of your bum. They numb your bum, make a slice about 1 1/2 inches and place them in. I did not feel a thing and it took about 5 minutes. I have waited a week to share this with you, just to see how I am feeling. I feel like my body is like WOW, what is happening here. It has been 4 years since I have had a period. That means that my all my levels have been low for a long time. The doctor said it will take a little bit for my body to get use to have the levels back to "normal" again.

"The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about" I am choosing to share with you my story, because we all have the ability to rewrite it at anytime. Until next time, much love.

Natural Bio Health
5350 S. Roslyn St. Suite 450
Greenwood Village, Co. 80111
720-482-4068

No comments:

Post a Comment